Approximately 25,000 men and 19,000 women are diagnosed with liver cancer every year in the United States. Hepatitis C is a risk factor for developing liver cancer. More than 150,000 Floridians are currently living with Hepatitis C.
- Swollen abdomen.
- Pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or on the right side.
- Hard lump on the right side of the abdomen.
- Pain near the right shoulder or on back.
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes.
- Unexplained weight loss or tiredness.
- Easy bruising or bleeding.