About florida cancer connect
Florida Cancer Connect is a centralized resource hub for cancer patients, caregivers, and loved ones of those impacted by cancer. Use this tool to access a trusted information from local medical practitioners to help you and your family make informed decisions when it matters most.
In 2018, more than 132,000 new cancer diagnoses were reported to the statewide cancer registry.
In May 2022, Governor Ron DeSantis and First Lady Casey DeSantis announced the approval of $100 million for cancer research and care in the state of Florida budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023, a $37 million increase over the previous budget.
- Understand cancer research and prevention programs.
- Locate a health care provider specializing in cancer care.
- Navigate the complexities of cancer related insurance coverage.
- Obtain caregiver resources.
- Hear from brave Floridians who have fought this disease.